26.11.09

Man, I miss the beach. El Nido, Palawan is the ultimate. It's better than Phuket, Thailand, mind you.

Pangalusian Island

A little bit of trivia: Alex Garland's "The Beach" was inspired by El Nido. He wrote the novel while living there. The film (yes, that Leo movie) wasn't allowed to shoot in El Nido for environmental reasons, so instead they opted for Ko Phi Phi Lee in Thailand.

Minilok Island

Don't you wish you can just live by the beach? So glad I live in a tropical country, beaches are just two hours away. ;) This one though, took us an hour via charter plane that reminded me of the movie, Madagascar. This place is too stunning for words.

Entalula Island

2 comments:

  1. The beach looks amazing!! I would love to visit there... You are so lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever drop by Manila, message me. :)

    ReplyDelete